Friday, November 12, 2010

New Blog

A few years back I created a blog with the intent of writing in it often. I failed. I wrote a total of four or five different posts. I decided as I am a different person that I was that I would create a new blog. Even though I have changed, I have also stayed the same. For this reason I will be reposting several of the posts from my old blogspot. One may ask, why not just keep the old blog and continue posting from it. The answer is simple, I wrote some good things on that blog but as a general rule of thumb I was not pleased with myself in who I was then, so the new blog is to put those things far from me. I cannot say that I am perfectly content with who I am now, but I have discovered much more of who I am in the few years. And to be quite honest, sometimes its just nice to have new things. As I am a poor college student this is my new thing. I will soon post my older posts and may make a few revisions on them. I cannot make a promise of this but I am going to try to share my many different musing with you at least once a month. I will attempt more than that as often as I remember. I must confess, as probably no one will read this, I do not write these  posts for you the reader. No. In fact, I write them for me. I write them because sometimes I need to get my thoughts out of my head. If I keep them in the do too much damage. I do not need anyone to hear them or anyone to listen. I just need them out. However, I will be writing as though I do have an audience. I do not want to ramble on nonsense and make it unbearable for you to read. To the reader, and to myself, this will be an adventure and I hope that you and I are both ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment